In my spare time (haha) I decided that it would be fun to have a place to share our photos and stories. I'll do my best to keep our page updated! I think I'll add a few posts with some old news and pictures just for practice while I get this high tech stuff figured out. I hope you'll all visit our site often and see what's happening with us. We look forward to hearing what's going on in your world too (add comments or email us whenever). Much love, Ang & Co.
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Wow, we're high tech...
Posted by Jeff, Angela, Hudson, Hailey & Havana at 9:35 PM
Labels: we're high tech..., Wow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! I am so impressed. I look forward to reading all about your exciting life with those two little bundles of love!
Yipee! Now I can check in on you and those sweet babes without bothering you during the day. I may have to copy you and Steph. Can't wait to see more! Way to go!
Hey Geeks!
Nice web site...Love it.
Can they ride a Harley yet?
You might need some training wheels first.
Aloha
Post a Comment