Not too much goin' on this summer with new baby Havana!
Havana 10 days ago (5 weeks old).
The Corrigan's visited us Memorial Weekend. The kids had a blast and Ally cooked for us, what more could we have asked for.
Jeff, Havana and I spent a few days in Denver last week. Havana, Ally and I house hunted a little while Jeff worked. I had coffee with an old friend from high school/college and lunch with one of my best friends, Molly, who just moved back to Denver from Virginia (YEAH!). The twins stayed home with Nanny and Mimi!
We're having family pics this weekend and Jeff will be in Denver again next week.
Cheers for now!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Quick summer update...
Posted by Jeff, Angela, Hudson, Hailey & Havana at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Angela said: "I house hunted a little "
Candace says: No, No, No, NO!!!
If I cross my fingers and wish really hard, it won't happen...right?
Seriously tho, I am glad for you that you have so many great friends over there. I am sure it will be wonderful to be able to see them all again regularly.
But we will miss the snot outta you. And you know that's a whole heapin' lot. :-)
Post a Comment