What a day yesterday was....
Funny...
We started off just hanging out, having breakfast and watching a few cartoons. We loaded everyone up about 10:45 and headed to church. The last few minutes of getting 2 kids, a baby, a mommy and daddy in the car are always interesting. I was feeding Havana right up to the minute we put her in her car seat, then I threw on some clothes while Jeff buckled the twins in and off we went. As we are unloading everyone at church, Jeff hollers at me from the very back of the Denali, 'um, AJ, I kinda forgot to put shoes on Hailey!' Are you kidding me? Maybe it's because I'm the mom but I don't think you just 'kinda forget.' I chuckled to myself and needless to say Hailey got carried into church and played in the nursery barefoot. Only Jeff!
Yucky...
Hudson must have caught a bug somewhere. No, not the creepy, crawly kind...the barfing all over kind! Gross! After church we went to Mimi's (Jeff's mom's) for lunch, came home for naps about 3:30 and when Hudson woke up, the puke was on. I feel so bad for my little babies when they have 'big people throw up.' They usually don't get the warning signs so it's a mad dash to get their heads in the bowl, then their poor little bodies just tighten up all over and for my kids, it almost always comes out their noses. Sorry for the graphic details. By 9:30 or so he was calmed down a little and went to sleep but he had a rough night. No more vomiting but very restless sleep. I hope he's feeling better this morning.
Funny (again)...
In the midst of Hudson's sickness we had to laugh. I was holding Havana and watching Hailey in the bathtub while Jeff held Hudson and the bowl on the couch. Out of nowhere Hudson comes walking into the bathroom with Jeff following him. I think he was just seeing what Hailey was up to. I noticed he had Jeff's cell phone in his hand and just that fast he walks up to the edge of the tub and 'plop' drops it in. UH OH! That's daddy's company phone! I looked at Jeff and quickly moved out of the way with Havana. Jeff reached down to fetch his water logged phone and scolded Hudson. Turns out the phone might be ok, we'll see.
Oh my, our life, the 3 ring circus! Gotta love it!
Monday, August 17, 2009
A funny & yucky Sunday all-in-one...
Posted by Jeff, Angela, Hudson, Hailey & Havana at 7:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We all understand how these days go...just not usually with all of it in one day. Hope Hudson is feeling better and try putting Jeff's phone in dry rice for a few days. It works for cameras. Hugs!!!
Post a Comment