Thursday, February 21, 2008

The twins at 9 1/2 months


Just a quick update...
Hudson and Hailey are doing great! They're constantly on the move...crawling at warp speed, climbing the stairs or trying to walk (either holding onto my fingers or pushing their little carts). They can both do "patty-cake," "give me five," wave hello & good-bye, act like lizards sticking their tongues out, shake their head "no" and say momma, dadda & babba. They love to play "I'm gonna getcha," wrestle with Dad and have books read to them.
We'll let you know when they take those first steps for real! Much love, Ang

3 comments:

molly said...

The babies are darling and so big! I can't believe how fast they are growing. Yikes - I gotta get out there and see them . . . and you!!! Maybe this spring. Take care and hugs and kisses to all of you! ~ Molly

Mike, Ally, Ella, Deegan & Cullen said...

I love the collage picture - super cute. It's hard for me to think of them as anything other than tiny little ones not doing much but sitting in the burp-o! hee hee!

Steph B said...

Oh my goodness - the twins are so big and so cute! Can't believe how fast time is passing with these little guys. We've started getting hugs from Michael and it just melts our hearts - it's amazing how much these little ones change your life! Take Care!