Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

We had a wonderful Easter and hope you did too! It's technically the twins' 2nd Easter as they were born on Good Friday last year and celebrated Easter Sunday in the hospital. This year was just as fun though! We spent Saturday evening with G'ma Sue, G'pa Tim, Brad, Jenny, Parker, Benjamin, Katie and Dennis. We watched Parker hunt Easter eggs (and throw them in the pond-oopps) and fly his new kite. Sunday we had brunch with G'ma Kathy and Pappa! And hunted eggs in the back yard with the neighbors (we were actually more interested in the leaves on the ground).

2008




2007



Next up...the twins' 1st birthday a week from this coming Sunday, YEAH!

3 comments:

molly said...

What a beautiful family and what a wonderful year it's been! It sounds like you had a great holiday and are gearing up for the big b-day - hard to believe they're already 1! Seems like yesterday we were comparing stories of aches, pains, and excitements. Can't wait to see you in a month!

Mike, Ally, Ella, Deegan & Cullen said...

What a differnce a year makes! I guess I missed out on the kite flying. I'll have to make that up to my kids soon. See you in two weeks.

Steph B said...

Happy birthday to the twins (a bit early)! I can't believe how fast this year has gone. Enjoy the celebration and we can't wait for cake-smashing photos.