Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Fun to be ONE!

As everyone is saying, "I can't believe they're ONE already!"






The twins' birthday party on Sunday was a blast! We had balloons, bump 'n jump (mostly for the older cousins and friends), hotdogs, hamburgers, and of course CAKE! Hailey played, ate and enjoyed her cake for quite a while. Hudson played for a little bit and then he was done. He did, however, go at it once with no hands, just his mouth/face.




Tons of family and friends helped us celebrate. The Corrigan's came from Denver for the weekend, along wtih the twins' Great G'ma Annie & G'pa Beau!

More big news...Hudson and Hailey are officially walking! Hailey actually walked about 4 days before Hudson, that's my girl! They started letting go of our fingers about a month ago but just in the last week have really taken off on their own! 'WOW' is all I can say! They seem to follow each other around for now, laughing and giggling! I'm sure they'll take off in opposite directions soon, not sure what I'll do then?

3 comments:

Steph B said...

It does sound fun to be one! I loved the pics from the party - and can't wait for our 1st birthday celebration in a month. We're not quite walking yet but we are getting stronger and more coordinated by the day, not to mention more independent. I/m sure this year has been a whirlwind for your family too!

molly said...

Looks like a great party for two darling babies! We can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks. Maybe they can show Avarie a thing or two about why it's so great to walk instead of crawl. See you soon!

Mike, Ally, Ella, Deegan & Cullen said...

Woo hoo! I am so glad we could be part of the celebration!