I swear...I don't know why my sweet baby girl gets all the big bumps, scrapes and bruises on her face??? Not that it would be any better if it were Hudo but you know what I mean.
Last night Hailey tripped on the threshold of the door between the patio and kitchen and smacked her little forehead on the door jam pretty hard. I was very thankful that it didn't split open and require stitches but I don't know how it could've been any worse.


Let's hope this is the last of the "Hailey bumped her head" blogs for a while!!!!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Another big booboo for Hailey...
Posted by Jeff, Angela, Hudson, Hailey & Havana at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh man!!!
Poor little peanut!!
That looks like a pretty nasty bump, I can't imagine how it sounded and felt! You're right, at least it didn't split open...but still!
I'm with you, I don't know why it's always our girls...not that we want it to be our boys, either, but sheesh! Thank God they heal fast and that their heads are hard. Hugs to Mom and Hailey-girl!!
OUCH! That is a big one! Boys or girls - you hate it when they get a big boom like that. I have learned that they bounce - Tate has bounced MANY times. Hang in there!
Jeez louis! That is one big bump - poor girl! The crummy thing is it seems these type of injuries happen more in the summer and that's just getting started! Hang in there!
Poor thing! If it makes you feel better - Michael has had a bruise in the same place for about a month straight - three different bumps and falls...all right between the eyes so the bruise gets bigger and takes even longer to go away!
I love your new updates! The music is so much fun - we are getting so good at this!!!
Post a Comment