Not much new here. We're still enjoying the dog-days of summer! Swimming at the kiddie pool in Fruita, playing with cousins, grandparents and our new train table, eating ice cream...you know, the usual for 16 month olds.
Here's a couple new pics...playtime in the sink, tired lil' Hudson and Hailey's new pigtails (yeah, we finally have enough hair even though they don't usually last more than an hour, if Hailey doesn't pull them out Hudson does).


Jeff and I are off to Lake Powell again next weekend for Labor Day, hope everyone enjoys their long weekend! Cheers!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Playtime & Pigtails
Posted by Jeff, Angela, Hudson, Hailey & Havana at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YEAH for pigtails! I remember you helping with Ella's for the first time!
Can you believe that these little ones are almost toddlers? It is going by way too fast! They are such cuties - and I LOVE the pigtails!
Post a Comment