Jeff's great grandmother turned 98 on Friday so his mom threw a fun 'birthday/costume party' on Saturday. Everyone sported their Halloween costumes...the twins...the cow and the moon (Jeff and I...the dish and the spoon)!
We had lots of fun with a little haunting, trick-or-treating, and happy birthday singing! I'm sure you can imagine the twins only lasted about 10 minutes in their costumes (I actually made Hailey's moon and it of course took me an hour or two not just 10 minutes).
Can't wait for Friday!!!!

2 comments:
So cute! I am really impressed with the handmade costume - way to go Martha!!!
Oh they're so cute, and what a cute idea!
I still have to make a cape for Casey, UGH!! They think they are going to be a "princess and prince" for Halloween, and came up with all the stuff themselves, except the cape. I'm sure it will also take me more than 10 minutes to make!! If you're going to be home, we should see you Friday night. :-)
Happy Haunting!
Post a Comment