Wednesday, March 18, 2009

7 weeks and counting...

Well we're scheduled for 'new baby Himes' to arrive May 15th. Everything is going well. Jeff and the twins put together the new crib and dresser a week or two ago and we're slowly converting the play room back to a nursery. Jeff and I are headed to Denver Friday for a little 'babymoon' (kinda like a honeymoon, but before the new baby arrives). Jeff will go into the office Friday, I might shop a little and then we'll enjoy two nights without kids, some nice dinners with friends and maybe a little sleeping in.

I have a feeling these 7 weeks are going to fly by. Jeff will turn around first thing Monday and head to Texas for a quick business trip. I decided to torture myself and do a garage sale next weekend (must be part of my nesting thing or spring cleaning). Then we'll have the twins 2nd bday (wow, can't believe that's here already, when do they start kindergarten???), a few cousins birthdays, Easter, a wedding etc. etc. Somewhere in there I'll find some time to pull out a few pink and blue outfits/blankies and then just like that Himes #5 will make his/her big entry.

Hope everyone is enjoying Spring as much as we are. Until next time....

1 comments:

breemunger said...

I can't believe you only have 7 weeks left! Tho, I guess that is easy for me to say! I can't wait to hear what he or she is!!