The twins turned 2 on Monday and we celebrated Sunday afternoon with a family party (that's all I was up for this year)! Pizza, presents and cake, what more could a 2 year old ask for? They got cute summer clothes, 3-wheel scooters, toys for the sand box, books, puzzles etc. etc.



Saturday we thought it would be fun to get the twins' hair cut 'for real' for the first time. It turned out pretty good...not even any crying or fusing! Hudson really needed it, his fine baby hair was getting a little long in the back and on the sides. Hailey's is pretty long in the back but the sides just barely fit in a pony tail so I made sure those didn't get cut, just a snip off the bangs and back.
We had a great weekend, I still can't believe they're 2 already AND that we have one who will be gracing us with his/her presence in a few short weeks! Life sure goes by in a flash!



0 comments:
Post a Comment