Monday, November 1, 2010

OCTOBER

Hands down, my favorite month of the year! I absolutely love fall...colorful leaves, cooler temps, MY birthday, OUR anniversary and Halloween!

This year seemed even better than the rest! I celebrated my 29th ++++ (haha) birthday on the 15th with my little family! Jeff surprised me with a new iPod nano and worked from home (not so much b/c it was my b-day but b/c I had the flu the night before :( I made a pretty quick recovery though). We just hung out at home, played with the kids, ordered Chinese take-out and ate yummy mini bundte cakes from Gma Annie! Nothing exciting...but GOOD! A few nights prior my girlfriends took me out to PF Changs for dinner, great food and laughs!

The best part of October this year though was our 10 yr. anniversary! Congrats to us! Jeff and I were soooo lucky to escape for 5 days to Mexico...ahhh, is all I can say! Mimi and Nanny came over the mountains and stayed with the kids while Jeff and I soaked up some sun, and much needed relaxation! We had massages, Jeff did one or two dives, we laid by the pool, ate great food and drank some yummy 'dirty monkeys,' shopped a little in down town Playa etc. etc.! It was bliss!










And last but not least, Halloween! A spooktacular, scurry of events! Pumpkin carving, home-made pizza, costumes and trick-or-treating with all the neighbors! FUN FUN!









0 comments: