Just'a swingin'...
Hailey
Hudson & Mommy 
Playtime in Hailey's crib....

Fun with Daddy in the toy basket (literally)...


Not much new here! Just a few quiet weeks/weekends before the holidays roll around! Hudson is still working on crawling...he definately gets where he wants to go but I wouldn't call it "crawling." He cut his 5th tooth a few days ago. No sign of any new teeth for Hailey yet. She is quite the babbler though! I've been practicing "mama" with her but it just comes out "dada."
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! I'm sure we'll post some new stuff then!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Some new pics...
Posted by Jeff, Angela, Hudson, Hailey & Havana at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow - 5 teeth?! Michael is still toothless and doesn't have any on the way (or so it seems). Although - the drool would have you believing otherwise. The twins are just adorable. Happy Thanksgiving!
Hudson and Hailey are so cute! I can't believe how fast this year has gone. I love being able to check in on everyone on these blogs, but I don't have any time to get my own going:) Happy Thanksgiving!! - Tami
Post a Comment