Thursday, November 1, 2007

Where did October go?

October sure flew by! The first weekend of the month Jeff and I went to Denver for the terrible Chargers vs. Broncos game!






We had a blast a the Halliburton tailgate party ("tailgate party" doesn't do justice to the big shin-dig Halliburton puts on). The entire parking lot of The Station (a cool bar just south of the stadium) was catered to the max (shrimp, BBQ, wild game and of course all-u-can drink), flat screen TV's in the big tent and tons of people. We left the twins at home with G'ma Kathy/G'pa Brian and G'ma Sue/G'pa Tim. It was our first time away from them overnight. We all survived wonderfully, but I couldn't wait to get home to see them. My 30th Birthday came and went! I got the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen from Jeff, but boy do I feel old some days (maybe it's the twins, not the big 3-0)!







On October 16th Jeff's cousin's 5 year old daughter, Natalie, passed away in a tragic accident. Our hearts still ache! The only comfort to find in such a terrible time is that she is home with Jesus and G'pa Bud! We miss you Natalie!




Halloween was filled with fun! Hudson was a spider and Hailey a lil' pumpkin! We dressed up for a whole 10 minutes, took pictures and went to the neighbor's Haunted House! G'ma Sue carved pumpkins and G'ma Kathy/G'pa Brian helped hand out candy to the million tricker-treators (who knows if I spelled that right).






3 comments:

molly said...

You all look great! I'm glad you dressed the babies up - the pictures will be great a long time from now. I think the "old" feeling and the time flying by is going to get worse and worse. We sure do miss you! Hugs and kisses!

Mike, Ally, Ella, Deegan & Cullen said...

This year was just a warm-up for you guys - next year will be soooo much fun! "Hudo and Haley look so cute" Ella says!

Steph B said...

Looks like all of us used Halloween as a good reason to update our blogs. Anyway - the twins are darling, I love the costumes. Glad you guys had a fun Halloween!