Tuesday, September 30, 2008

1 1/2 X 2 + 1 =

Well most of you smart people would say the answer is 4, but in our house one and a half year old twins plus one on the way makes 3. Yes you heard me right, we're expecting our 3rd baby!!!! And we couldn't be happier!

Pretty much everyone knows that it took the help of some amazing fertility doctors in Denver to have our precious little Hudson and Hailey so it was quite a surprise three weeks ago when I took a home test (twice of course, just to make sure) and it was positive. Jeff and I have been talking about a 3rd for a while now. I was ok with going back to the doctors if we had to but Jeff was really leaning toward it occuring naturally or not at all. Thankfully someone must have been listening!

The comment we've gotten from almost everyone is "good job." I guess we finally figured out how to do it! We are very proud of ourselves and of course feel very blessed!

I'm only about 7 weeks so that makes me due mid-May. It's early so keep your fingers crossed for us (I'll keep my legs crossed, that's my and my girlfriends' joke).

Oh, I almost forgot, remember that crazy post about our last Lake Powell trip, ya, that was when this little peanut must have been conceived (just a little something more to add to that un-forgettable trip/story).

7 comments:

molly said...

Now I know why you were calling and calling . . . sorry! But, CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you and Jeff and I will keep you and that little one in my thoughts! Be well
~Molly

Mike, Ally, Ella, Deegan & Cullen said...

YEEEAAA!! We are so excited for you and your family! Take it easy and just so you know, I'll be calling a lot to make sure you are!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your family.

Nikki said...

Congrats Angie! We didn't conceive either of our boys 'naturally' - ok, well we did...but with the help of some medications. So, I do understand the miracle of life & what a blessing it is to be able to have a baby! Congrats. I wish you a happy & health pregnancy!

Steph B said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is wonderful news. We are so happy for you guys!

breemunger said...

Ang!! Congrats! You are going to have a busy house! Bree

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy for the 4 of you right now, I could burst!
I think that there is no one who understands the miracle of having a baby or babies more than those of us who have struggled to get there. I will be praying for you and your littlest miracle, that all will go perfectly. This couldn't happen to a better family, and all of us, Kevin, myself, Sadie and Casey are all completely thrilled for you. Kevin got the biggest smile when I told him your news. CONGRATULATIONS!!
Love and hugs to all of you!